Actualité du dopage
With regard to the articles that appeared in Corriere della Sera (09/21/2011), Repubblica (22/09/2011) and La Gazzetta dello Sport (09/22/2011)
- the company called Health and Performance existed from 1996 until 2010: it offered consultancy services to elite athletes, and certainly had nothing to do with doping. I was a consultant for this company, and have always presented regular parcels and invoices, all of which result in my tax return statements.
- my professional activity takes place mainly on the road, with the execution of tests evaluating the fitness of athletes on climbs or flat courses: hence the need to utilize a camper van as a commodity, in order to allow the athlete to take a shower and discuss comfortably about the results of the test. Surely not to "evade the controls".
- I have never been stopped by Swiss Custom Officials, much less with a "bag full of cash".
- the investigators have made several "blitzes", based on imaginative interpretations of interceptions, against athletes and people related to me, which led to nothing but the discomfort and the intimidation of the interested parties.
- my son Stefano is administering a website which offers personalized training consultancy to various cyclists and triathletes; Lance Armstrong is among them.
- I never had knowledge, or availability of access to any bank account in Locarno, let alone "on behalf of certain nominee."
Cette page a été mise en ligne le 26/09/2011